St David's Parish Church, Bathgate, West Lothian

Pencil and ink wash on paper, c.1896-1913
James Graham Fairley (1846-1934)
RCAHMS

St David's Parish Church is an Italianate church located in the town centre of Bathgate, designed by the Scottish architect, James G Fairley. He travelled widely, particularly in northern France and Italy, and the architecture of these countries evidently influenced his work. Once at the heart of a thriving community, St David’s is no longer in use.